At Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme, we are dedicated to ensuring that every moment of your Paris wedding reception is unforgettable. Your special day will be yours to enjoy with your guests, as our professional planners and caterers – directed by Michelin-star Executive Chef Jean-François Rouquette – attend to each facet with an impeccable eye for detail.
Whether you’re planning an intimate family affair or a lavish ballroom gala, your celebration at our Paris wedding location will be a once-in-a-lifetime event.
Take advantage of our experience and let us organise the most magical moment of your life. We will take care of every detail from the colour of the hand bouquet to the starter of your wedding menu.
Weddings at Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme include:
- A Michelin-starred menu specially designed for your wedding in association with our chef, Jean-François Rouquette. You have the choice of a three- or four-course menu.
- The privatisation of Les Orchidées restaurant (for a maximum of 50 people) or of one of our salons depending on guest numbers.
- A personalised wedding cake created by our pastry chef.
- Personalised table plans, menu cards and name cards.
- A dance floor available until 2:00 am with a professional disc jockey.
- Beautiful decorations for the ceremony.
With the help of our specialist wedding florist, you can select floral decorations to suit your theme and budget.
Romance in the park:
For the newlyweds, Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme offers its Romance in the Park Package, where you can enjoy a perfect honeymoon at a Parisian palace, in the very heart of the city of lights. Learn more about this offer.
A specialised babysitting service is available to take care of children during dinner.
To discuss arrangements or learn more about signature Hyatt wedding packages, please contact our wedding planning department.